Furnace Repair in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Do you have a furnace that fights you every step of the way, or one that simply can’t cut it? When things go wrong with your furnace system in the middle of another blistering winter, you need fast, reliable, and accurate solutions that guarantee results. And that’s why you choose Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air!
Our team has been providing world-class service and peerless solutions for the HVAC needs of clients across Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for decades. Each and every member of our furnace repair team is highly skilled and certified and wants nothing more than to bring you the quality solutions you deserve. We’re the name to know for superior solutions, and our team is glad to be bringing you the best.
Our team strives to bring you top-class solutions, and we provide them by blending our years of training and experience with cutting-edge diagnostics tools. This way, we can find, fix, and prevent any issue with both speed and accuracy, returning your home to comfort as soon as possible.
Schneller can help you with fast, 24-hour furnace repair in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. When the temperature drops, many residents in Cincinnati are surprised to discover that their furnace won’t work. Give us a call and we’ll have someone to your home ASAP to repair your furnace and have your family feeling warm and cozy in no time. We provide:
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week
- 100% satisfaction—or you don’t pay!
- Repair of all makes and models of heating equipment
Not all furnace problems act quite the same, and many of them carry very unique signs and indications. When you know these, you’ll always be able to spot a problem a mile away, helping you to get the service you need fast.
Contact us for furnace repair right away if you notice:
- A drop in effectiveness. Just not getting the powerful heating you’re used to from your furnace system? When this happens, there are lots of potential causes, but our team has the training to spot each and every one.
- Spikes in furnace heating costs. Heating costs, especially with gas furnaces and electric furnaces, tend to stay fairly stable with only small swings in cost. If you notice a 10, 15, or even 30 percent hike on your bill, then something needs service!
- Odd sounds. Clanks, bangs, squeals—these all almost always indicate loose or damaged furnace parts. This issue needs a response immediately, because it will only get worse, and damaged parts can do severe harm to your furnace system.
- Strange odors. If you use a gas furnace in your Cincinnati home, be careful if you notice a sulfurous, rotten egg smell. That’s mercaptan, a gas they add to your natural gas to give it that distinct, signature odor. Shut off your main gas line, and call for repair service immediately.
- Poor or weak air flow. Bad air flow or cool air coming from a furnace often means dirt or debris clogs. You might check your air filter before giving us a call, but if swapping it out didn’t fix the problem, you’ll need the help of a professional.
Other companies are only available during traditional business hours, but we all know that a broken furnace can’t wait. If you live in Cincinnati, OH, rest assured that Schneller is here for you, whenever you need us. We offer the most reliable emergency furnace repair services in the area!
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We’re locally owned by Kris Knochelmann, so when you call us you are getting one of our friendly, highly-trained staff members, not an anonymous operator in a call center.
We’ll send out one of our technicians at any time of the night. Our technicians will repair your furnace, thermostat, humidifier, or boiler. We’ll treat your home like our own. Our technicians will use protective tarps to cover your floors and wear shoe covers to keep your home clean. Every employee at Schneller is highly trained, so you can be sure you’ll get an honest assessment and a fair price.
The average lifespan for a furnace in the Cincinnati area is around 15 years. Once it reaches that point, it becomes more costly to operate in terms of higher utility bills and repair costs.
If your furnace is reaching that age, our repair technician will give you some options of whether to repair or replace.
You can also click our checklist to the right, which will give you some things to look for as well.
Ours is a history spanning over eighty years. And since the day our doors opened, we’ve always had one goal: provide the best. That means the best service, the best products, and the best solutions to suit our client’s needs. When you want quality you can trust, you can always count on our team to provide, and our 100% guarantee backs our confidence!
Contact Schneller for Furnace Repair in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
When things go wrong with your furnace system, the cold starts to creep in right away. You need solutions that offer precision, a fast response, and a guaranteed return to normalcy. And that’s what our team is all about! By utilizing industry-leading diagnostics and our years of experience, we can bring your furnace repair that is quick, always accurate, and guaranteed to exceed your expectations.