Heat Pump Maintenance in Cincinnati, Ohio
In an ideal world your heat pump system would continue to operate at the efficiency and performance levels it did the day you had it installed. And you know what? There’s a way to get that! By choosing professional heat pump maintenance
from Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air you’ll retain maximum quality service from your heat pump system all year long.
Our certified and insured heat pump service team has been proudly serving Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for decades. We offer up service that puts you and your comfort first, bringing the quality and results you’ve come to expect
from leading service professionals. We’re the best in the business when it comes to heat pump maintenance service, and we can guarantee you’ll feel the difference in your Ohio home!
Heat Pump Maintenance Service
A heat pump tune-up provides you with stunning benefits, and reduces the risks of mid-season breakdowns. Our service teams are thorough and precise, providing all of the component checks and care your heat pump system needs to work at
its best for years to come. We are dedicated to leading quality, with each member of our team receiving ongoing training in order to ensure we’re equipped to provide you with cutting-edge solutions.
Our heat pump services are absolutely thorough and include:
- Component and internal system diagnostics
- Electrical system checks and thermostat calibration
- System and part cleaning and lubrication
- A post-service test run to ensure quality
The Benefits of Seasonal Heat Pump Maintenance
By pursuing routine service for your heat pump twice a year (once for summer cooling, and once for winter heating) you stand to gain a load of excellent benefits that aim to save you money and improve your comfort. Heat pump service
with Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air will bring you:
- Better performance. When your system is serviced by pros you can expect your cooling to be cooler, your heating to be more toasty, and to experience far less stutter and lag in your HVAC comfort.
- Lowered energy costs. Systems that are cleaned and optimized on a routine basis can get the job done faster and more efficiently. This means more comfort, of course, but it also means your system has to chew up less
power on average. A quick way to save a lot of cash!
- Less potential breakdowns. During a maintenance service your technician has the opportunity to spot early warning signs or potential problems and remedy them before they become a true issue.
- Extended heat pump lifespans. Heat pump systems typically last around 10 to 15 years, or maybe a bit more. But that’s assuming you’ve been getting routine service! Without a tune-up your heat pump could last as few
as half as many years.
- Warranty protection. Most modern HVAC warranties require that your system be serviced routinely in order for the warranty to remain valid. But with all of the other benefits, you can simply consider following the
warranty as a bonus!
Why Choose Schneller for Heat Pump Maintenance?
Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air first began serving Cincinnati well over 80 years ago. And when those doors opened, they opened with the intention of providing reliable, trustworthy service to clients all across
Ohio and Northern Kentucky. And that drive for perfection has never faltered! With our 100% guarantee, you can trust that the Schneller family has your best interest and needs at heart.
Call Schneller for a Heat Pump Tune-Up in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
No matter your heat pump needs, Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air is the company you can trust—
give us a call at 513.407.4424 or 859.757.1877.