Heat Pump Replacement in Cincinnati, Ohio
Heat pumps are an exceptionally popular option for heating and cooling in Cincinnati. Offering reliable temperature control, extremely high energy-efficiency ratings, and year round comfort is just hard to match! But while heat pump
systems are a long lasting HVAC option, there will come a time when an upgrade is needed. And when that time comes, Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air will be there to help.
Our certified heat pump specialists have been serving Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home and business owners for generations. We put an emphasis on offering you leading services and customer-focused options, ensuring you get the
absolute best heat pump replacement for your needs!
Heat Pump Replacement in Ohio
A replacement can become necessary for a variety of reasons, but no matter why you need it, you know you want the absolute best when it comes to your replacement. Our highly skilled and expertly trained team works directly with you
every step of the way, ensuring you get a new heat pump system that is specifically tailored to your unique needs.
Once the right option has been chosen we get to work offering you an installation service
optimizes your new heat pump for perfect performance and maximum efficiency. Your home will never have felt better!
When Do I Need to Replace My Heat Pump?
It can often be difficult to choose between heat pump repair and a complete system replacement. Not sure which service you’re looking for? Here are some clear signs that a replacement is your better bet:
- Repair services become too frequent. It’s understandable to shoot for a repair service first. But if that repair can’t see the issue resolved, or if you find yourself needing the same repair again, replacement
becomes a lot less costly and less stressful in a hurry.
- Your repair needs are too costly. Major component failure can often cost an arm, and maybe even a leg, too. If your repair bill makes you balk, you might enjoy the benefits of a new system for a similar or even
- Your energy costs are going up. The efficiency of a heat pump usually results in pretty low heating and cooling costs. So when these start to spike up, you know something isn’t right. The issue may be repairable,
but equally often it’s simply time to pursue a replacement.
- Your heat pump is getting old. After 10 to 15 years (depending on use and heat pump
maintenance regularity) you probably will notice your pump lagging behind and costing a whole lot
more to run. When this happens a new system will restore those better bills you so fondly remember.
- You need more heating or cooling power. Just not getting the power and temperature control you’re accustomed to? Wrestling with high humidity in the summer season? No sense in paying for something you’re just not
going to get from your outdated or underperforming system—go for a replacement!
Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Heat Pump Replacement
Whenever you need reliable heat pump replacement services, call Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air. We’ll be there fast and we’ll treat you like family.
Call 513.407.4424 or 859.757.1877 to speak to one of our own friendly