Duct Cleaning in Cincinnati, OH
Maintaining indoor air quality is harder than any of us want it to be. But what if we told you that you can avoid daily dusting and vacuuming and still have clean indoor air? There’s an easier, more effective solution that can even help you boost your HVAC’s energy efficiency in the process.
Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air offers complete air duct cleaning services for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky clients.
The air quality and HVAC experts at Schneller Knochelmann have the tools, training, and experience to provide leading duct cleaning services. This means you can have a cleaner home and healthier air all in one simple process.
What Is Duct Cleaning?
Since ducts are somewhat hard to get to and are routinely trafficking air laden with dust and pollen, they tend to get filthy over time. All the pollen, mold spores, dust, and pet dander in your home wind up in ducts where they can build up, only to be blown back into your home and lungs in ever-growing densities.
The service is simple, but the benefits are significant. Using specialized cleaning equipment combined with special training, our techs can get into your duct system and extract the dirt and grime, helping you get your home clean in no time.
Schneller Knochelmann team members are specially trained to provide duct cleaning services. With cutting-edge tools from industry-leading manufacturers, we can guarantee cleaner ducts and a happier home with our complete duct cleaning and air quality solutions.
Whether it’s been two years or 20 since your last duct cleaning service in Ohio, we can ensure the whole system is clean and clear. As members of the National Comfort Institute, we’re qualified to analyze your airflow and ductwork to ensure your conditioned air is working for you.
The Benefits of Duct Cleaning Service
- Less dust and mess. Tired of dusting all day and then turning around to see the tables and chairs are already coated again? If so, the problem probably lies with dusty ducts.
- Reduced allergy symptoms. Even those without allergy issues can suffer from a runny nose, watery eyes, and other common allergy issues. Keeping your ducts clean can go a long way in mitigating these common health concerns.
- Boosted HVAC efficiency. Clean ducts promote the free flow of air, which helps your system to move conditioned or heated air more efficiently. This can help lower energy costs!
- HVAC risk prevention. Beyond energy gains, you’re also likely to encounter fewer repair problems. Restricted airflow plays a big part in many AC issues, from poor-quality cooling to ice and frost forming in the unit.
- Rodent and pest prevention. Beds of dust and bacteria can allow pests and vermin to infiltrate your home and set up nests. Duct cleaning can rid your space of these stowaways.
Looking for a duct cleaning company in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky? Schneller Knochelmann is ready to help.
Read our reviews to see why your neighbors choose us for all their home comfort needs!
Duct Cleaning Statistics & Facts
- Two out of three indoor air quality issues involve the heating and cooling system.
- Americans spend almost 90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- An estimated 20 million Americans have asthma. (AAFA)
- An estimated 50 million Americans have allergies. (AAFA)
- A dirty furnace can reduce the life expectancy of the system.
- If your home is new construction, there could be a lot of debris in your ductwork.
- Cleaning your ducts can also reduce the amount of dirt in your home.
- A standard 1″ air filter only collects about 8% of the dust circulating through a heating and cooling system.
Schedule Duct Cleaning Service in Cincinnati Today
Clean ducts can mean a world of difference for your health and your HVAC’s longevity and energy efficiency. When it’s time to have your ducts cleaned, choose the experts at Schneller Knochelmann and experience our superior standards of work quality and customer service. We look forward to helping you.
Ready to learn what Schneller Knockelmann can do for your ducts? Contact us online to schedule a visit or learn more about our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dust in your ducts can affect your energy efficiency in several ways. While it remains in your ducts, it reduces airflow, so you’ll need more air for the same results.
Once it leaves your ducts, it ends up cycling back around, where it gets caught in your filter — slowing air intake until you replace the filter, another cost — or gets into your system, potentially compromising its electronics or getting onto evaporator coils to cause freezing, shorts, etc.
While you’ll always need duct cleaning from time to time, basic HVAC maintenance like regularly changing filters and dusting what you can off your system helps. Similarly, dusting your home will reduce the amount of dust that ends up in your ducts and HVAC systems. You can also avoid smoking, bathe pets regularly, etc. These steps will reduce the number of contaminants in your home.
Dust isn’t the only thing taking up residence in your ducts. Pollen from outside, mold spores growing due to excess humidity, and pest residue can all contaminate your air and be removed during a thorough duct cleaning.