Schneller Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can help you breathe easier by cleaning the ducts in your Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home. The inside of your ductwork is a perfect collection area for dust and dirt.
When your furnace fan kicks on, that dirt is circulated through your home and could create an unhealthy environment. If you experience stuffy noses and itchy and watery eyes, it may be time to get your ductwork professionally cleaned.
If you suffer from allergies, this dark environment also could be a breeding ground for allergens, mold spores, and bacteria.
Cleaning Your Ducts Can Help You Breathe Easier
- Two out of three indoor air quality issues involve the heating and cooling system.
- Americans spend almost 90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- An estimated 20 million Americans suffer from Asthma. (AAFA)
- An estimated 50 million Americans suffer from Allergies. (AAFA)
- A dirty furnace can reduce the life expectancy of the system.
- If your home is new construction, there could be a large amount of debris in your ductwork.
- Cleaning your ducts can also reduce the amount of dirt in your home.
- A standard 1″ filter only collects about 8% of the dust circulating through a heating and cooling system.
- This environment provides the nutrients for molds, bacteria, allergens and fungi to reproduce and grow. Every time your system’s fan goes on, it forces this contaminated mixture into the air you breathe. It’s no wonder that the American Lung Association and other medical and government authorities recommend duct cleaning as a way to improve indoor air quality.
- In addition to cleaning the air you breathe, the buildup of household dust on furniture and contents is dramatically reduced.
- Clean ducts also increase the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, cutting utility costs and potential system breakdowns.
Call Schneller Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today, and we will schedule a duct cleaning for your Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area home.