Duct Cleaning in Cincinnati, OH
Maintaining air quality indoors is far harder than any of us want it to be. But what if we told you that you can avoid daily dusting and vacuuming and still have clean indoor air? There is an easier, more effective solution that can even help you give your HVAC energy efficiency a boost in the process. Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air offers complete air duct cleaning services for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky clients for just this reason!
The air quality and HVAC experts at Schneller Knochelmann have the tools, training, and experience needed to provide leading duct cleaning services. This means you can have a cleaner home and healthier air all in one simple process, and it’s a service we’re proud to provide.
Since ducts are somewhat hard to get to and are trafficking air laden with dust and pollen on a routine basis, they tend to get very dirty over time. All of the pollen, mold spores, dust, and pet dander in your home wind up resting in ducts where they cake up and rest, only to be blown back into your home and lungs in ever-growing densities.
The service is simple, but the benefits are significant. By utilizing specialized cleaning equipment in combination with special training, our techs can get into your duct system and extract the dirt and grime, helping you get your home clean in no time.
Schneller Knochelmann team members are specially trained to offer duct cleaning services to our clients. By using cutting-edge tools from industry-leading manufacturers, we can guarantee cleaner ducts and a happier home with our complete duct cleaning and air quality solutions. Whether it’s been two years or 20 since your last duct cleaning service in Ohio, we can ensure the whole system is clean and clear. As members of the National Comfort Institute, we are qualified to analyze your airflow and ductwork to make sure your conditioned air is working for you.
- Less dust and mess in the home. Tired of dusting all day and then turning around to see the tables and chairs are already getting coated again? If so, the problem probably lies with dusty ducts!
- Reduced allergy symptoms. Even those without extensive allergy issues can suffer from a runny nose, watery eyes, and other common allergy issues. Keeping your ducts clean can go a long way in mitigating these common health concerns.
- Boosted HVAC efficiency. Clean ducts promote the free flow of air, which helps your system to move conditioned or heated air with more efficiency. This can even help lower energy costs!
- HVAC risk prevention. Beyond any energy gains, you’re also likely to encounter fewer repair problems. Restricted air flow plays a big part in many air conditioner issues, from poor quality cooling all the way to ice and frost forming in the unit.
- Rodent and pest prevention. Beds of dust and bacteria can allow pests and vermin to infiltrate your home and set up nests. A duct cleaning can rid this vital space of these obnoxious stowaways.
Looking for a duct cleaning company in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky? Schneller Knochelmann is ready to help. Read our reviews to see why your neighbors choose us for all their home comfort needs!
- Two out of three indoor air quality issues involve the heating and cooling system.
- Americans spend almost 90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- An estimated 20 million Americans suffer from asthma. (AAFA)
- An estimated 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. (AAFA)
- A dirty furnace can reduce the life expectancy of the system.
- If your home is new construction, there could be a large amount of debris in your ductwork.
- Cleaning your ducts can also reduce the amount of dirt in your home.
- A standard 1″ air filter only collects about 8% of the dust circulating through a heating and cooling system.
When was the last time you had a professional duct cleaning? Years? Never? If it’s been that long, then you certainly need duct cleaning from the experts at Schneller Knochelmann! Dust, mold, mites, and pet dander all come to rest in duct systems, and without proper cleaning, all of this can quickly build into an air quality nightmare. Getting a cleaning can improve IAQ vastly, as well as providing some solid benefits in efficiency for your HVAC system!
Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air can help you with the indoor air quality of your Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home. We spend most of our time indoors, so the quality of our air is a very important aspect of your comfort. Humidifiers, air cleaners, UV lights, and air flow all contribute to how comfortable you are in your home. If you suffer from allergies or have health problems, it is critical that the air you breathe inside your home is free of pollutants, allergens, mold spores, and bacteria.
Call Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air at 513.407.4424 or 859.757.1877 for suggestions on the best indoor air quality options for your Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area home, including air duct cleaning!