24-Hour Emergency AC Repair in Cincinnati, OH & Covington, KY
Get Cool, Comfortable Air FAST!
Any air conditioning problem at all is bad enough. But not all issues are quite as bad (or as inconvenient), and your cooling system is rarely going to wait for a “good” time to go down. When things go awry after hours, or when your cooling system goes on the fritz on the hottest day of the year, you need AC repair that is professional, fast, and always accurate.
Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air offers complete 24-hour emergency air conditioner repair services! Home and business owners have been trusting our team for superior answers and service for years, and we stop at nothing to ensure you’re comfortable and cool in Ohio and Northern Kentucky!
Don’t suffer a minute longer. For emergency air conditioning repair in the Cincinnati or Covington area, call our emergency air conditioner repair team at 513.407.4424 in Ohio or 859.757.1877 in Northern Kentucky now!
24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioner Repair in Ohio & Northern KY
Our specially trained emergency air conditioner repair team is equipped to meet all of your cooling needs at any time and on any day. No matter the issue, be it small or large, you’ll be back to cool, comfortable normalcy just as soon as possible.
When you call on our emergency AC repair team, you’ll always:
- Be met with a priority response
- Have help from trained and knowledgeable HVAC specialists
- Get bankable resolutions and the highest-quality parts
- Have access to perfect service 24/7
We are available to assist you 24/7. For emergency heating and air conditioning services in the Cincinnati or Covington area, call our emergency air conditioner repair team at 513.407.4424 in Ohio, or 859.757.1877 in Northern Kentucky now!
What Is an Air Conditioning Emergency?
So what exactly is an air conditioning emergency? It mostly depends on asking yourself this question: “Am I comfortable enough to wait?” If we’re talking summer in Cincinnati, the answer is probably no! We recommend calling in for emergency AC repair service when:
- Your home is too hot or humid. Any problem that puts your comfort at risk is plenty bad enough to call in for priority service. The problem could be small, or it could be a big one, but either way, an immediate response is your best bet for avoiding bigger problems and a hot home!
- Your air conditioner is making odd sounds. Most if not all odd sounds relate to damaged AC components. This is a really big issue because, much of the time, these damaged parts can do tons of harm to your cooling system, even wrecking the unit altogether if left alone for too long.
- There is an acrid or burning odor. The smell of burnt wiring is unpleasant, very distinct, and exceptionally dangerous. You need service, and you need it now. And while you wait, be sure to shut down the system entirely for your safety!
- Your thermostat isn’t responding. Faulty thermostats basically lock you out of getting the cooling you need. Until you call in for service, the problem is going to remain. Call on a pro to restore your comfort.
- It’s after-hours. Finding a service team available at late hours or on weekends can be a headache. But with Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air on your side, you never have to go without! We’re proud to offer 24/7 AC repair.
Why You Should Call for Emergency AC Repair Right Away
There’s always just a little bit of hesitation for most homeowners when it comes to calling for 24-hour emergency AC repair. And that’s totally understandable! But you have to know that problems with your cooling system rarely, if ever, start out as huge problems. Typically, they start out as minor complications and then rapidly worsen over time if they’re ignored. Once you notice a small issue, getting service right away is the best way to reduce your AC costs and maintain a comfortable home.
Calling for emergency AC repair services can benefit you by:
- Keeping the AC repair cost as low as possible by avoiding larger, more complex issues
- Preventing further damage such as AC compressor damage or severe leaking. This can save you from an early and unfortunate AC replacement!
- Avoiding complications caused by high humidity levels in your home, which becomes inevitable with our climate if your AC isn’t running
- Restoring your comfort right away — no waiting for “normal” business hours!
Call Now for Emergency AC Repair in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky
Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air has been your source for dependable air conditioning services in Covington, KY, and the Cincinnati area for decades. We serve our clients by providing prompt solutions, unrivaled workmanship, and dependable service at fair prices. When you need emergency services, you should never have to wait or hesitate — call our team, and we’ll be on the way immediately.
Call today, and we will be there fast to help your air conditioner — and you!
Cincinnati Emergency AC Repair: 513.407.4424
Northern Kentucky Emergency AC Repair: 859.757.1877
Frequently Asked Questions About AC Repairs
It’s advisable to replace rather than repair your system if your air conditioner is more than 10 years old or if the cost of repairs exceeds more than 50% of the cost of replacing your damaged AC. It’s also a good idea to consider replacement if your system uses R22 as this is becoming increasingly difficult to locate and more costly to purchase.
Many different things can cause noisy air conditioning systems. It can occur if the breaker is blown or the start capacitor has gone bad. It can happen if there is debris in the system or if a fan blade has broken. Our HVAC technicians can help you locate the cause of the noise and apply the appropriate solution.
Damage to your air conditioner can decrease the unit’s energy efficiency. As the unit works harder to deliver the comfort you desire, it will require more energy and thus increase your electric bill.
Short cycling, loss of cooling capacity, and loud, grinding noises are problems you want to address immediately. These problems can indicate problems with the air conditioner that make it unsafe to continue operating the unit. Failure to address problems such as frozen evaporator coils, damaged fans, and faulty electrical systems can cause catastrophic damage to the unit.
If you have a problem with diminished airflow, it’s usually because of a dirty or clogged air filter. However, it can also be caused by obstructions within your ducts or a gap within your ducts that is venting air into the crawl space, walls, etc.
Do you need emergency AC service in Cincinnati, OH, or Covington, KY? Contact the HVAC experts at Schneller Knochelmann, and we will dispatch an emergency repair technician to your home at the earliest possible opportunity!