Furnace Replacement in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Experienced HVAC Contractors in Cincinnati & Covington, KY
Living in the Cincinnati area, you understand that we get our fair share of winter weather. When cold months come knocking at your door, your home’s heating system better be equipped to take on whatever Mother Nature throws your way. If it’s not ready—or able—to maintain the comfort levels throughout your house, it might be time to schedule an appointment for a furnace replacement with Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air.
At Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air, our technicians are focused on bringing high-quality heating solutions to you. Our furnace replacement services are second to none. Dependable quality is the basis of our business, and we can ensure you’ll always get the best furnace replacement in Covington, KY when you choose to work with our team!
Tired of dealing with inconsistent heat? Or maybe your furnace won’t even start up! Whatever the issue, there’s only one name you need to know for furnace replacements in and around the Cincinnati area—and that’s Schneller & Knochelmann. Our goal is to ensure that you and your family never feel inconvenienced in your own home—which is why we offer some of the best replacement services in the area! We will work with you to determine the best size furnace for your specific home to ensure your furnace replacement operates at peak performance all winter long.
Not sure if it’s time for a replacement? Don’t worry—many Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky homeowners find themselves in the same predicament. While some prefer to keep repairing their heating system, there are some situations where replacing will be not only simpler but more cost-effective as well!
It’s time to consider a furnace replacement in Covington, KY if:
- Your furnace isn’t meeting your heating needs. If your furnace cannot keep your home warm, it is certainly time to seek a replacement! No amount of repair is going to make your system work harder, and it will save you both money and stress to simply replace!
- You’ve scheduled numerous repairs in the past few years. Things break down, we get that. And it’s not uncommon to need furnace repairs every now and then or occasionally replace furnace parts. But if you’re calling in for costly repairs yearly, or even every other year, you’re wasting money that you could be putting to better use by getting a furnace replacement. A new system will provide you with a much more cost-effective and far less stressful solution!
- Your system is no longer efficient. Have your heating bills spiked recently? Are you paying 10, 20, or even 30% more a month than you used to? If this is the case, your furnace’s performance is starting to decline. Replacing an inefficient unit will leave you with a new, reliable heating system.
- Your heating system is getting old. Is your furnace 10 years old? Is it older than that? If so, it’s time to strongly consider replacement. At this point, you stand to start paying in a lot more than it’s worth just to keep your heating system running at a good enough level.
Our heating and cooling specialists start off by asking you questions that help us provide a whole-house analysis to make sure you are always comfortable:
- How long will you be in your home?
- Where do you set your thermostat?
- Do you have any cold spots in your home we need to fix?
- What is your budget for your furnace project?
- Will you need financing?
Installation & Replacement
Our installation technicians are the best in the business and will treat you and your home with the respect it deserves. They will show up and be professional in the following ways:
- Properly install your furnace to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Wear shoe covers and put down tarps to protect your home.
- Explain the installation when we are finished and show you how to use your thermostat.
- Remove your old equipment and make sure it gets recycled.
FREE Ongoing Maintenance for a Year
When you get a new furnace from Schneller & Knochelmann, you will receive a free performance maintenance agreement for the first year. We will come back within the first year and provide a furnace tune-up where we fully clean and check your system to make sure it is still operating properly.
We are also part of the Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance, which provides incentives to have your home’s energy needs assessed and helps make changes to your home more affordable. In some cases, you may qualify to receive an incentive of up to 35% on all home energy improvements.