Furnace & Air Conditioner Maintenance in Cincinnati
The Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas deal with temperature extremes all year long. Your air conditioner, heat pump, or furnace system needs to be ready to perform at its best at all times. That’s why Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air offers comprehensive maintenance services that keep your HVAC systems at their best!
For decades, clients all across Ohio have been trusting our HVAC contractors for top-class heating and cooling services. Our maintenance services put you first, offering the care and dependability needed to keep you comfortable in the summer heat and winter chill both.
HVAC Maintenance Service in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Maintenance service is a vital part of keeping your system in top shape. Our specialists perform extensive services to ensure you stay comfortable in your home no matter what the weather’s like outside. Using leading training and experience, our maintenance services include:
- Thorough HVAC system cleaning
- Parts checks and lubrication for moving parts
- Electrical system checks
- Thermostat calibration
- And more!
Air Conditioner Maintenance Service
Ohio and Kentucky both struggle against brutal heat and high humidity all throughout the summer and spring seasons. That means your system has to work hard to retain comfort in your home, and that consistent use takes its toll. Our cooling maintenance team is specially trained to offer leading cooling maintenance for all brands and models so you can rest easy knowing we have you totally covered.
Furnace & Heating Maintenance
Winter can be an erratic time when it comes to the weather in our area. Temperate days are somewhat common, but just as often we’re left at the mercy of cold winds and snowy weather. Let our heating maintenance specialists optimize your heating system for higher efficiency ratings, superior performance, and quality prevention solutions! A system that is regularly inspected and tuned-up is less likely to require heat pump or furnace repairs in the future!
Join a Performance Maintenance Program for Superior Service!
Joining a Performance Maintenance Program with Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air offers our clients the opportunity to get that much more from our service team. You’ll benefit from a variety of awesome perks, including:
- Priority customer status. Being a priority member means you get priority service! Whether you need maintenance, repair, or a complete system installation you’ll have our full attention any time you need it.
- Discounts. Members benefit from excellent discounts on eligible services such as a 15% reduction in parts and labor costs for repairs, a 10% discount on HVAC accessories, and a five percent discount on major equipment!
- Two tune-up services a year. Our team will provide spring and fall seasonal maintenance service to all priority clients. That means you’ll get all of the cleaning, component care, and prevention services you need to keep reliably comfortable all year long.
- Discounted emergency service. When you’re a member of our preferred clients list in Ohio and Northern Kentucky, you’ll not only get priority on emergency calls, you’ll also get discounted prices for the service, too!
- Warranty compliance. Being a member suits your HVAC warranty maintenance needs, ensuring you stay safely within your warranty for as long as it is active.
There are also many other benefits you receive as a Performance Maintenance customer. All of our repairs are covered for two years for parts and labor (residential customers only). The plan is transferable as well.
In addition, your system will run better, will last longer, and will be safer because we can identify potential issues like gas, electrical, or deadly carbon monoxide.
Call us today and we can answer any questions you may have regarding a Performance Maintenance Agreement.
Call Schneller for HVAC System Maintenance in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
No matter your HVAC system needs, Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air is the HVAC company you can trust— give us a call at 513.407.4424 or 859.757.1877.