Cincinnati Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair
Your home has to be equipped with a reliable water heater in order to support a wide array of daily activities. And while many water heater systems can meet this need with good regularity, many might benefit from a newer, more reliable solution. At Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air, we offer tankless water heater systems!
Schneller has been providing peerless plumbing service to Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for nearly a century. We make it our endless goal to offer not only the best service in the business but the best products to match, offering you an all-in-one service that can meet your every need.
Tankless Water Heater Services
Tankless water heaters are ideal for some Cincinnati area homeowners. How do you know if a tankless heater is for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are there so many people in your house that it seems like you’re always running out of hot water?
- Do you have a big soaker tub that just never seems to fill up with enough hot water?
- Are you thinking about remodeling your bathroom and want to install multiple showerheads in your shower?
If you answered yes to one of these questions, we can help you!
Whether you’re tired of your traditional water heater, are looking for a replacement for your current tankless system, or need reliable repair service, you’ll find it with our team. We offer complete, comprehensive services and solutions to all of our clients!
There are other names for tankless water heaters. The most common are “endless water heater” or “on-demand water heater.” The most accurate description would be endless because once you turn on the faucet, you receive hot water until you turn it off. Because it heats the water as it’s needed, as long as you have a cold water supply, the tankless water heater can turn it into hot water instantly. They are perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is needed, especially in homes where there are a lot of showers taken in the morning, or if you just like to fill that big soaker tub.
When you want the best in top of the line water heater technology, our team can bring you the best! Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air plumbing professionals know all the right questions to ask, and what to check, in order to help you find the ideal tankless unit to meet your exact and unique needs.
Our tankless water heater installation process is complete and comprehensive, meaning we hold ourselves to a standard that guarantees absolute perfection in all we do! Your installation is certain to provide you with endless access to hot water, any time you need it, and will be optimized for top-tier performance and efficiency.
Tankless systems are a great and effective solution for many Cincinnati homeowners, but that doesn’t mean they’re literally perfect. Occasionally you may hit a bump, just like you might with a traditional water heater. And when that happens, you need a service team that can offer perfect repair. We utilize industry-leading tools and specialized training with tankless systems in order to provide fast, accurate service!
Contact Schneller for plumbing repair if your tankless water heater is:
- Making strange sounds. Odds sounds are never a good sign with any appliance. The issue tends to relate to poor parts or components that are worn out, so be sure to give us a call right away.
- Failing to produce hot water. If your water heater can’t do its job, it is time for a professional service to be sure! Don’t wait it out—the problem never gets better on its own when it comes to a water heater!
- Having trouble with recuperation periods. One of the primary benefits of going tankless is that there aren’t supposed to be recovery periods at all. So if you’re dealing with on and off hot water service, you need a plumbing professional.
- Leaking, or producing excess moisture. Leaking can happen anywhere in a tankless system but is most common along the piping or lines. Keep an eye out for the signs of water damage!
- Generating debris or discoloration in the water. The issue will most likely lie with your water line, since a tankless system has…well, no tank (which is commonly where that kind of debris comes from). But no matter the source, our team can find and repair the issue.
A traditional water heater must keep its tankful of water hot 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This wastes energy. Since a tankless water heater only heats the water you use, you actually save money over a traditional water heater. You can achieve up to 40% energy savings when using this type of water heater. When you turn the faucet off, you no longer have to pay to keep the water warm. You get hot water quickly—and as much as you need!
A tankless water heater also frees up valuable floor space in your utility room. They mount easily on the wall and eliminate that big tank that sits in the middle of your basement. A tankless water heater also can last up to 20 years with regular maintenance. This can be twice as long as a traditional water heater, and you are enjoying the benefits of endless hot water and lower energy usage.
Call the plumbers of Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating & Air, and we will make sure your water is hot when you need it!
No matter the size, scope, or scale of your plumbing need, we have the solution and service to match here at Schneller. You can reach our plumbing team online at any time to schedule service, or feel free to contact us over the phone at 513.407.4424 (OH) and 859.757.1877 (KY) to speak with our plumbing experts!